Professionally Managed + Prime Location + Livable = Your Home
Featuring Two Bedroom Apartments
Welcome home to International Village. From laundry rooms in every building, secured entrances, a community pool and dishwashers in every apartment, calling International Village home couldn’t be an easier decision. With an on-site property manager and maintenance staff, life at International Village feels stress free.
Floor Plan 1
Floor Plan 2
International Village Photo Gallery
Amenities & Features
Enjoy the quiet comfort of our spacious apartment homes along with the convenience to banks, grocery stores, restaurants, entertainment and much more. International Village is an apartment located in Kenton County, the 41017 ZIP Code, and the Kenton County School District.
All properties share the following amenities:
- Wooded Views, some
- 24 Hour Onsite Maintenance
- Controlled Access
- Property Manager Onsite
- Public Transportation Close By
- On Site Laundry Facilities
- High Speed Internet Access; Cable Ready
- Sparkling Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Picnic Area with Gas Grills
- Exceptional Walk Score
- Grocery, Restaurants, Fitness All Within Walking Distance
- Award Winning Parks Close By
Take a Video Tour of One of Our Newly Remodeled Units
We are transforming some of our units! This video walk through illustrates the look and feel of one of our recently remodeled units. Please let us know as part of your rental inquiry if you are interested, as these units have limited availability.
Have more questions? Contact us.
Community & School Information
City – Crescent Springs
Nearly seven miles southwest of Cincinnati, Crescent Springs is a charming suburb located in the northernmost reaches of Kentucky. With an even mix of traditional homes, sprawling ranch-style houses, and quaint apartment communities, Crescent Springs provides something for all types of renters into just over one square mile.
Big-box stores and local restaurants serving up classic Southern fare like Kentucky hot chicken can be found along I-75. With the highway so close, it’s not out of the question to venture across the Ohio River to Cincinnati and experience the incredible amenities of the city. For those who prefer their rental with a fair share of peace and quiet, Crescent Springs has the perfect mix tranquility and entertainment. Learn more about Crescent Springs.
Schools & Education
With a parent school district of Kenton County, great primary, secondary and colleges within minutes of your front door, students and residents love that International Village is 15-minutes from everywhere.
River Ridge Elementary School
Public Elementary School
Turkey Foot Middle School
Public Middle School
Dixie Heights High School
Public High School
Start Living Worry-Free
- Application fee is $45 per person (over age of 18) and a security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
- Fill out our downloadable application form and background information questionnaire, then submit these documents along with application payment to our Property Manager, Cindy Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have questions or need other information? Don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Easy to Find. Easy to Live. Best to Call Home.
Take the next step to live Worry-free at international Village!